Hercules Portal 1.2.0 Update (August 16th 2018)
- New Feature: New contextual Help and Support contact tools added (Select Help in lower right).
- New Feature: Alerts for SMS and Email can now be managed in the users section. There is also a option to send test alerts to these contacts.
- Improvement: Added ability to select any processor in device settings. Click "More..." for full list of providers.
- Improvement: Advanced diagnostics added in device settings. (firmware upgrade required)
Hercules Portal 1.1.0 Update (March 1st 2018)
- New Feature: Security View added for Protector GPS.
- Improvement: Filtering added for Protector GPS and ATM Restart.
Hercules Portal 1.0.3 Update (April 4th 2017)
- Improvement: Added more descriptive text and monitoring of self activation process.
- Improvement: Better simulation tools added for test accounts.
- Bug Fix: Minor fixes and improvements.
Hercules Portal 1.0.2 Update (March 20th 2017)
- New Feature: User Self Activation - Users can now activate devices from the portal instead of calling tech support.
- Improvement: “In Use” switch will now retrigger automatically if new data a received from the device.
- Improvement: New email validation and password retrieval service.
Hercules Portal 1.0.1 Update (March 7th 2017)
- New Feature: Add User Management - Users can now manage additional accounts.
- New Feature: In Use Switch Added - A new switch has been added to the machine table to allow the device to be switched from In Use / Not In Use.
- Improvement: Add example alarms in popup help - Examples can be viewed beside the alarm icon in the help popup.
- Improvement: Updates to Inactivity States - Adjusted for better accuracy.
- Improvement: Password Login Rules Displayed - Easier to see password requirements when initially setting them.
- Improvement: Add Default Data to Work Notes - Will no longer display “No Data”.
- Bug Fix: Login with google on iOS Safari Bug - You will now be prompted to select a different account if not logged into the correct one with the login with google feature.