What does suspending a Hercules modem mean?
Suspending a Hercules wireless modem temporarily stops it from using data to process transactions and lowers the monthly service fee until it is unsuspended
What is the monthly service fee for suspended Hercules modems?
The reduced monthly service fee for suspended Hercules modems varies by technology type.
- 3G, 4G and LTE Hercules wireless modems - $5/month
- CMDA Hercules wireless modems - $7/month
What is the cost to unsuspend a Hercules modem?
The cost to unsuspend a Hercules modem is $9 per modem.
Is there a limit to the length of time a Hercules modem can be suspended for?
No. You can suspend Hercules modem(s) indefinitely.
Which Hercules modems are eligible to be temporarily suspended?
Hercules modems that are not or are no longer under a wireless service agreement are eligible to be temporarily suspended.
How do I suspend or unsuspend a Hercules wireless modem?
To suspend or unsuspend a Hercules wireless modem you can:
- Call our technical support department toll free at 1-800-561-8880
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initiate a live chat with a technical support representative via the Help tab of the Hercules Portal
NOTE: Be sure to provide the serial number(s) of the Hercules wireless modem(s) you wish to temporarily suspend.