Contact us anytime at 1-800-561-8880 or email email@example.com.
Configure your Hercules Modem and ATM by referring to the Hercules RMS Configuration guide specific to your ATM manufacturer and ensure RMS Access is enabled for your user account.
Access and Export Reg-E / Trace Request Reports
1. Select the ATM you would like to generate a Reg-E / Trace Request report for from the device list.
2. Select the RMS tab from the top navigation and scroll to the Reg-E / Trace Request section.
3. Select the Get Report button in the top right corner of the Reg-E / Trace Report section of the RMS tab.
4. Select the date from the date picker and enter the disputed sequence ID into the Sequence ID field.
5. Select the dropdown arrow next to Fetch Immediately and choose whether to fetch the Reg-E / Trace Request report immediately or in the maintenance window.
Note: For more information about the maintenance window read the article entitled "How to Modify an ATM’s Maintenance Window in the Hercules Portal" by clicking here.
6. Select the checkbox next to Notify by email when Finished to receive an email when the report has been created.
7. Select the Schedule Report button to initiate the job.
Once completed, the requested Reg-E / Trace Request report will be added to the list contained within the Reg-E / Trace Request section of the RMS tab and its status will be indicated in the status column.
Note: For information about statuses and what they mean, read the article entitled "RMS Job Statuses" by clicking here.
8. When the Reg-E / Trace Request report status is listed as done, select it from the list to view the report details and select whether to download it as a .TXT or .PDF file.
9. When done, select the Exit button in the bottom right corner of the report dialogue box to return to the RMS tab.