Contact us anytime at 1-800-561-8880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Configure your Hercules Modem and ATM by referring to the Hercules RMS Configuration guide specific to your ATM manufacturer and ensure RMS Access is enabled for your user account.
Viewing ATM Parameters
To view ATM parameter configurations in the Hercules Portal:
1. Select the RMS enabled ATM whose parameters you wish to view from the device list.
2. Select the RMS tab from the top menu navigation and scroll to the Parameters section.
3. Select the "Show Additional Parameters" button to reveal more details.
Note: Parameters displayed initially are fetched during the RMS configuration/validation process. To fetch current parameters complete the steps listed below.
Fetching/Updating Parameters in the Hercules Portal
1. Select the Get Parameters button in the top right corner of the Parameters section of the RMS tab.
3. Select the dropdown arrow to the right of Fetch immediately and choose whether to fetch the ATM's parameters immediately or in the maintenance window.
Note: For more information about the maintenance window read the article entitled "How to Modify an ATM’s Scheduled Maintenance Window in the Hercules Portal" by clicking here.
4. Select the checkbox next to “Notify by email when Finished” if you would like to receive an email notification when the parameters have been successfully fetched.
5. Select the Schedule Fetch button to initiate the action.
Once completed the parameters displayed here will reflect the ATM's current parameters.