Contact us anytime at 1-800-561-8880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Configure your Hercules Modem and ATM by referring to the Hercules RMS Configuration guide specific to your ATM manufacturer and ensure RMS Access is enabled for your user account.
Editing Receipt Info
1. Select the ATM you want to edit receipt info for from the device list.
2. Select the RMS tab from the top navigation and scroll to the Parameters section. Then select Change Receipt Info from the bottom of the Parameters section.
3. Edit the fields you want to update and then choose whether to "Change Immediately" or "Change in Maintenance Window" by selecting the dropdown arrow to the right of "Change Immediately".
Note: Receipt info fields vary by manufacturer. For more information about the maintenance window, read the article entitled “How to Modify an ATM’s Scheduled Maintenance Window in the Hercules Portal” by clicking here.
4. Select the checkbox next to "Notify by email when finished" to receive an email confirmation once the receipt info has been successfully updated.
5. Once all of your edits are made, select "Change Receipt Info" to execute the changes.