How to Configure an ATM's Payment Processor in the Hercules Portal
To change the payment processor an ATM uses to process transactions:
- Select the ATM Terminal you want to configure the processor of from the device list.
- Select the “Settings” tab of the ATM Terminal in the selected ATM view.
- Select the "Processor" drop down to reveal the list of available processors.
- By default the list will show processors currently in use with your devices. Select “More..” to reveal additional processors.
- Select the processor you want the ATM to use.
- Select "Yes" when asked "Are you sure you want to set Processor to "
- Please wait ~30 seconds for changes to take affect before attempting to connect.